Today and tomorrow will be writing, writing and more writing 🙂
Thursday- get the rest of the body paragraphs completed
Friday- Conclusion (I will give you a bit of direction on this) and editing. Look for
- strong word choice
- clarity!!!! please make sure it makes sense
- sentence combining and colon usage. Now is the time to show me your skills.
- All punctuation is correct (in-text citations, quotation formatting, etc).
Go to the library to print out your essay AND post in TEAMS.
Do the following reflection (this is a mandatory step and I won’t mark your essay until you have completed the reflection).
Answer the following questions on the Riverside reflection sheet (as found in your blog). YOur artefact can be either the Narrative Essay, the Book Bento, or the Synthesis. When you are complete, post on your blog using the correct TAG AND on TEAMS so I can see it too. Choose ONE of the following questions:
- What obstacles were presented and how did you overcome them?
- What skills did you learn (be specific) and how will you take these into your future (whatever it may be)
- Can you outline your creative and/or critical thinking process for one of these assignments? Be detailed. End with a “I learned…”