- I have to share these concrete poems with you. They make me laugh!! Concrete Poems- Blue Lipstick-
- 45 minutes to work on Creative Writing DRAFT and Narrative Corrections and Reflection
- Make corrections to your narrative essay document based on my suggestions.
- Post to your blog (if you want it to be private, put on a password)
- Core Competencies Reflection Core Competencies Self-Assessment (Word)-
- For the CC Reflection above, choose from any of the following ideas:
- Creativity- How did this narrative show your creative writing skills? How did you try to make this story unusual yet effective? How hard was it to find a topic? What obstacles occurred that may have hampered your communication?
- Personal Awareness- do you think this essay reflects who you are? Is it a “snapshot” of YOU. How? Does showing your story help you reflect on healthy life decisions? Are you proud of your work?
- When you are done, attach this reflection to the blog post. TAG it with the appropriate TAG for the CC and TAG:NarrativeC (so two tags)
For the rest of the block, finish analyzing your poem. It is due tomorrow!! On Tuesday, you will be teaching the other people in your group the meaning and structures of your poem.