- Finish up “Totem”
- Copy and paste 1. the paragraph
- Your mini-inquiry document is due on Wednesday
- Test on ALL the F.N literature is on Friday. I will be copying and pasting some questions from the worksheets
- Read the story- question! Infer! Visualize! (See me for a photocopy of the story OR see this link: “There Will Come Soft Rains” story
- Do the questions….. (let’s see how far we get to decide where to stop for the weekend)
- Soft Rains- poem-
- Do a google search about the author of our next short story, Ray Bradbury. He wrote a short story with the same title as the poem. What were his philosophies about the world? When was he born? What events may have influenced his ideas? For which stories is he famous?
- Do the prewriting for There Will Come Soft Rains- worksheet-
- Monday– course programming! No class today
- No Red Ink Quiz- Active and Passive Sentences
- Discussion Question: Is the world progressing for the better?
- Wrap up HB. Go over the answers
- Creative Writing Time! or if you prefer, silent reading time.
- Active and passive voices- No Red Ink
- Finish Harrison Bergeron story worksheet. Due on Monday
- Poetry Concept Map is due on Feb. 26th
Harrison Bergeron! Harrison Bergeron Text-
Work on the worksheet. Do questions 1-4 for tomorrow.