Thank you to all who will get their synthesis essays in by midnight tonight. I have to have my marks official by Monday so I need to start marking tomorrow morning! I appreciate how hard you have worked during this “continued learning” and I know it has not been an ideal learning environment. I just hope you learned something about yourself, something about others, and a skill that takes you into the next chapter of your life.
- Today- we will do an official Riverside reflection. Choose an artifact that showed the most growth or challenge for you (narrative, synthesis, project, characterization, etc) and reflect on your critical or creative thinking, communication skills, personal awareness, or social responsibility.
- Use the criteria or “I” statements from the document below.
- Go to your blog and download a template.
- Write the reflection
- post the artifact AND the reflection document on your blog (use “add document” for the reflection so it is easy to see)
- TAG it appropriately. (It can be more than one TAG 🙂
- NOTE: you can probably use either of the reflections you did for me already (the characterization and the project) and just tweak them a bit.
YOu are done!!!! Happy summer everyone!!!