Checklist of assignments:
- Discussion document completed and handed in on TEAMS
- Lens paragraph completed and posted on TEAMS and Padlet
- FORMS is done for your discussion.
- Narrative essay corrections AND reflection (above the title of your essay) posted in TEAMS
A synthesis of ideas.
- In your group, draw a large 3 Circle Venn Diagram on your paper.
- Each person discusses ONE lens of the group’s choice to discuss with the other members. How are they the same or different? Use the padlet to help with understanding, especially if it is a lens that you did not write on yourself. Fill in the Venn Diagram. Padlet #1 Padlet #2
- Each person discusses ONE inquiry question of the group’s choice to discuss with other members. How are the answers the same or different? This is a “whole book” discussion now that you are done reading.
- What is the answer to the question based on the ideas of all three books? Can you write a 1-2 sentence answer for your question?
- When complete, use the playdoh to create a sculpture OR the back of your Venn sheet to create a picture that best encapsulates the INNER circle of your diagram. What do they all these narratives have in common when illustrating the human condition??
- When you are done, take a photo of your image or sculpture and post to your blog. Give a short write up about what the image is and what you learned about humanity based on this synthesis. Title: Synthesis of Ideas and TAG:SynthesisIdeas
Book Bento Project