Everyone is online today 🙂
Wednesday Write: Post in TEAMS
- These are the inquiry questions for this unit. Think of all the ways they can be interpreted. Eg. “Environment” can mean….. “Power” can mean…
- How does power affect relationships?
- How can conflict influence an individual’s identity?
- How can one’s environment influence who they will become?
- For the next 30 minutes, you are going to write in response to TWO of the questions. Please do this on one document. You can answer in a narrative form, or expository (eg. I think…). The point is to keep writing, no stopping for 15 minutes per question. Grammar and spelling does NOT count.
- Post in TEAMS under Wednesday Writes
Part B- Lit Circles
- Reminder of your Author Assignment criteria.
- Formatting your sources:
- Formatted correctly (First listed author’s Last name, First name, et al. “Title of Web Page.” Title of Website, Publisher, Date published in Day Month Year format, URL.)
- Due date clarification
- In your channel, discuss the first 20 pages or so of your book AND organize the discussion groups for Wednesdays.
- Introduce yourself and exchange contact info.
- What is the setting of the book? How could it influence the character’s action right now? In the future?
- How would you describe the protagonist? What do you like/dislike about them so far?
- What seems to be the conflict(s)?