- Pruning the deadwood to make your writing stronger
- Review dialogue, rule of 3’s, parallelism, THANO’s ….
- Finish up your revisions. We will discuss deadline individually; however, all work must be done in the classroom. You are not allowed to work at home. Please know that your lunches will be in room 110 until it is done.
- Test today… you have 50 minutes
- Brainstorm spoken word- I will lead you through this exercise. You need to have a topic to work with.
Look what I found- an Ode! Why is it an ode? Ode to a Mango
Spoken Word: Spoken Word Presentation
You need a topic by Monday!!!!!!
Reminder… you will have a test on Monday. It will include ALL of the poetic devices on this: poetry_terminology_11-
AND it will include “O’Me, O’Life” and “Captain, My Captain” AND Dead Poet’s Society. Go online and get an even deeper understanding of the two poems and how they relate to the movie.
Analyze this: O Me, O Life