Read story and begin the questions.
- Review chapter 4 (see questions posted on yesterdays blog)
- Your questions! Put in One Note. Be sure to answer with a “maybe….”. The questions are so deep, there is no exact answer!
- Research into your essential question. Here is the note sheet: Notes for Inquiry Project-.
- You will be using 1-2 of these sources in your final persuasive essay so make them relevant. Here is one for you to consider: Brain Games.
- Before we begin the poem, add a reflection to your blog post under Food and You. In your reflection, state what you are proud of and what you would like to do better next time. Make it a star and two wishes! Eg. I am proud of my use of imagery and I tried real hard to use commas correctly. Next time, I will avoid repetition of words and concentrate on making correct sentences.
- Review the “Poverty” poem and do the worksheet.
- Do the prewriting for the story “The Doll’s House”. We will read the story in class on Thursday. The Dollhouse- student worksheet-16dizph