- Block A– you should only be at the presentations for 30-40 minutes! Be back in class by 9:40 and I will read chapter 3 to you.
- Also, don’t forget to take your “fear” photo and post on blog (TAG: Fear) for class Friday. Be ready to discuss. Be artsy and insightful 🙂
- When we are done reading chapter 3 (11 pages), you will be asked to do the questions and the logophile for chapter 3. You will have most of the class on Friday to work on these assignments. Due on Tuesday- get it done in class so you have no homework this weekend 🙂
- Friday- Misplaced Modifiers plus homework block (just do the first exercise for No Red Ink- don’t do the set)
- “Fear photo”. Fear Photo-
- Read chapter 3
- Do questions and logophile for chapter 3. Due Tuesday.
- Friday- homework block + Misplaced Modifiers