This discussion will be split into parts 1 & 2. Part 1 includes questions 1-5 and part 2 has question 6.
- What psychological conflicts drive the characters or the plot?
- What significant symbols are going to have a psychological effect on the characters in the story?
- Are there prominent words in the piece that could have different or hidden meanings? Could there be a subconscious reason for the author using these “problem words”
- What do the instincts and decisions of the characters tell the reader about the author’s personal psychological lens?
- How does the Id of your character affect his or her decision making and actions? How is it balanced out by the ego and super ego?
- What impacts do u believe the psychological effects of the war will have on the characters and what potential future conflicts could it result in?
Group Members: Sean Hudson, Ryan Raposo, Edward Yang, Jenna Woychyshyn