- The speakers mood is almost saying that life and people seem happy, but if you pay a bit more attention to them they may not seem as happy.
- Because he pays attention to different details
- he is speaking like he knows nothing he enjoys every little thing that he sees but once he starts to pay a bit more attention he gets a bit darker and sees the little things that are not so perfect.
- he walks around and makes connections to little things that other people might not see the way that he does.
- yes because i believe most of the poem is suppose to be funny.
- The blue bell talked to the three shining boys and they walked past the neighborhood grocery store.