1. State the problem of this experiment: not having the longer sides strong enough.
2. State your hypothesis for this experiment: if we make the boat stable enough with a strong middle and sides it will be strong enough to hold over 100 pennies.
3. How many pennies did your boat hold? 123 pennies
4. What was your thinking/reasoning behind the design of your boat? To make it strong enough to hold over 50 pennies and have.
5. What would you keep/change on your boat design if you were to do this again? Nothing too major maybe have a bigger inside area to put more peenies down because we were layering all of the pennies over each other