1) What is Your Favorite Quote: “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
I chose this quote because even if you think that your goal is never going to come true, there is going to be a time where it WILL come true and achieve your goal.
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: Find your favorite YouTube clip, add it to your blog. Explain why you chose it. When you graduate you can have a list of videos from your entire school career.
For more detailed information about how to embed click here.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: There is a quote that go along with this image. “Happiness is a choice”. I watch this youtuber called Shaytards. They constantly mention how important it is to choose to be happy. I have bad days, being stressful, sad about some little thing that is not even important. i have came to the conclusion that, you are always going to get problems in life, and instead of dealing with them with a grumpy, miserable, pessimistic, negative attitude. Just look on the bright side, put a smile on your happy face and just deal with it, move on and be happy. We should embrace all the good things in life.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: I will have to go with Pinterest. The reason this is my favorite is because, I love how you can go on there and find a lot of ideas for numerous things. Like, home projects, art, recipes, crafts, advice, and lots more. I tend to go on Pinterest at times when I want some inspiration. I like to draw. When I am lacking on ideas, I will head over to the website and start searching for inspiration. If you would like to look for some cool crafty projects, check out this link Pinterest
5) The History or Your Birthday: On April 4th, the United States flag is declared to have 13 red and white strip and and 20 stars. The territory of Orleans becomes the 18th state and become known as Louisiana.