- 1 cm cube
- Smallest one was most effective because it has less volume so has to suck up less. Surface area, temperature, are factor that determine how materials diffuse into cells.
- When they grow volume also grows so diffusion is less effective.
- 5:2 would have maximum diffusion
- Bacteria is just one cell they can divide and have bigger SA
- A multicellular organism has a longer lifespan than an unicellular organism and since it has multiple cells, it can perform more functions than a unicellular organism.They can do lots of other things that a unicellular organism can not because it has more cells to complete more jobs