There are 5 things I found important in math 10,
- STOP PROCRASTINATING, studying regularly (doing the homework) and practicing yourself is key to understanding the unit and doing well on your tests.
- ASK QUESTIONS, if you don’t understand something even while practicing it is a very good idea to ask peers and/or your teacher so you don’t walk into a test not knowing how to do something.
- Just spending an hour a day studying is a good idea.
- Trigonometry unit was a new lesson that I found very important to know.
- Factoring Polynomials, same as trigonometry it is a very important unit.