Name of your host: THI ANH TRAN Relationship to you: My mom
1). What is your title? Sales manager
2). What is your job description? Derive plans to develop retail and wholesale business within the Asian community.
3). What are the duties and/ or task you perform at your job? Prepare report to management regarding the sale activity; develop, set and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- a) None
- b) Education: Bachelor’s degree – Sea Transport Economics
- c) Experience: Having ten years in Oil and Gas Equipment Trading, twenty years in Human Resource and Financial Management.
- d) Skill and attributes: Communication, flexibility, leadership, teamwork and time management.
- Like: Freedom, recognition and reward.
- Dislike: Time consuming, stress and intension
- How do you anticipate this job changing in the next 5 years or so? Technology that will change people way to shop so it is important to me as a sale manager to constantly improve myself to satisfy requirement in doing business in the next few years.
- Give three reasons why you would like this job (be specific):
- I can meet many people
- Give three reasons why you would not like this job (be specific):
- Many works
- Loss many times
- Is this job for you? Why and why not?
This job is not for me, because it so stressful and tired.
- Explain the value of the TOKTW experience in relationship to your ideas about your post secondary (after high school) plans (education? travel? work?).
After high school, I will be a singer. I will go training somewhere to get my voice stronger.