- Because this lab was the only one that I enjoyed eating.
- Yes I did because the food was very delicious, and I worked well with my group.
- Yes it did because at the end of the lab, the food tasted yummy.
- Yes because we all cooperated, did are lab duties, were nice to one another, and all helped clean up afterwards.
- Nothing because if I just do what I did the first time I did the lab, I will work well with my group and make the food properly.
To me, I sometimes waste food at home, school, outside, etc. I am not proud of it, but I always try my best to eat all the food off my plate. Some areas for improvement of food wasting can be, the park, School’s, workplace buildings, etc. Some suggestion’s to reduce the number of food wasting in the society are: if you are going to waste food do it in a food wasting container, don’t waste food at all, donate leftover food to starving children, save food for a later time to eat unless it has gone bad. Be a better person and take care of food properly, because food is what helps us live.
1. Pour cold water on your burn/scald to prevent the pain, 2. Treat it with first aid
Governments should be held responsible for actions/decisions, made previously, today, because, an example: governments sent children away from their home and families to churches called Residential schools, where they were forced to change all their personality. Also, at least 6000 children died in these schools, so since those children will never be able to live again, the government, today, should still be held responsible. This is my position opinion, because there are many other actions the government has made, which ended in people dying, provinces being destroyed, families being torn apart, etc. Most of these things cannot ever be fixed, so I think there should be a life sentence for the government, for these actions/decisions.
- 1907 Anti-Oriental Riots
2. Anti-Asian riots in San Francisco, Bellingham, Washington and other West Coast cities, 3. No one was killed but the damage to Asian-owned property was extensive, 4. An informal agreement whereby the government of Japan stopped emigration to Canada.
2. World War I, 5. Among the remembrances of this event in Canadian popular culture is the song “In Winnipeg” by musician Mike Ford.
- 1938 Bloody Sunday
1. Police, 2. The Great Depression, and Communist Party of Canada.