This assignment was doing a video of an analogy representing mitosis and meiosis 1+2 (trying to be as creative as possible). Doing this assignment I believe we tried hard with our ideas for the video and tried to do a unique analogy. Although we could not have the video uploaded, we finished our drawings. We could have given more effort into the project and used our time more wisely. I think we used good teamwork and divided everything equally. We showed strength in our video core competency.
Archive of ‘Science 9’ category
- Consider a problem that could be solved by an app.
- a problem could be not wanting to study science because you might not be interested in what’s going on or you don’t know methods to studying.
- Brain storm
- when I am studying try to create mnemonic devices in my head or find a video on YouTube explaining what we’re learning in class. but sometimes it’s hard to just read out your notes and trying to memorize all the information.
- Find an app
- I realized my best option would be to find an app that was simple but very helpful rather than one that took too much time to program to your specific standards. I looked up online some good studying apps and I found an app called Flashcards+ and I gave it a try.
- Using the app
- using the app at first, I really liked it. it has a lot of useful tools to use and help you study. It eliminates the hassle of wasting time and paper hand writing usually 20+ flashcards on individual pieces of paper and going back and forth looking at your notes trying to copy the information down.
- after I knew what kind of app I wanted I did some research on google and the App Store I found my app (Flashcards+) ad started using it. I didn’t get to use my technique of a mnemonic device to study but instead more or less memory techniques. I overall liked the app but wish it was a little more organized. I did appreciate that when you first get the app it has kind a how-to use the app mode.