- “Author C.S. Lewis are: (1) to ensure fair play and harmony between individuals; (2) to help make us good people in order to have a good society; and (3) to keep us in a good relationship with the power that created us”.
- “Those rules are the boys personal laws”.
Dr. Wendy James, Ph.D., www.drwendyjames.com/biography/
- “one dog may bark at you but it is more likely that the pack will attack you”.
“Why We Comply.” Conformity and Group Mentality, www.personalityresearch.org/papers/lumbert.removed.
- “In a group setting people are more likely to do things that they would not usually do…”
- “ teenagers tend change their opinion just to fit into a crowd”
James, Wendy. Lord of The Flies Interview. 8 Nov. 2017