My goal for lowering my level of stress vulnerability is:
To gain more than 8 eight hours of sleep every night of the week, by turning my phone off 30 minutes before I go to sleep.
1. 3 Things i will do to keep myself safe at work.
1. I will always ask for help when needed to prevent injuring myself. Asking for help can save my life.
2. If i ever get injured, even if thats just a small cut i will file an injury report, just in case if it turns out to be even worse then it is.
3. If I am assigned a job that is out of my comfort zone or is dangerous, I have the right to say no, to keep myself safe.
2. 1 thing I will do to keep others safe at work.
1. If I see any suspicious activity of my co workers on the job that can endanger others, I will report it immediately. Without reporting it, someones life could be at risk.