Your About Me Page….is all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, it is an opportunity to express who you are, and share the things you like to do. This page will grow and change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online.
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: Find your favorite quote, or one that is meaningful to you. Copy and paste it, or type it into your page. Explain why you chose it, and remember to record who said it!
“Love the life you live, live the life you love.” – Bob Marley
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: Find your favorite YouTube clip, add it to your blog. Explain why you chose it. When you graduate you can have a list of videos from your entire school career.
The Simpsons – S-M-R-T
For more detailed information about how to embed click here.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: Find a picture that you like, dislike, has inspired you or is meaningful to you for some reason. Find a picture that is powerful to you. Insert the picture into your page, and explain why you chose this picture.
For more detailed information how to insert images click here.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: Create a hyperlink to your favorite website. Explain why you chose this site.
I watch way to much YouTube. http://www.youtube.com
5) The History or Your Birthday: Click on this link click here, enter your birthday…then be amazed by all the cool things that have happened in history on your day! Write about a couple of events you found out about, that took place on your birthday.
I share birthdays with two of my favorite baseball players : Ichiro, and Robinson Canò.