Soccer impacts a lot of people’s lives in a lot of continents, three of those continents that are really into soccer are Central America, South America, and Europe. The strange thing is that the continents that are passionate about soccer actually call the sport “Football”. These countries love the Fifa World Cup, which is a tournament that is held once every four years in the summer. There are 32 soccer teams that represent each country. The tournament has intesing moments like great matches, some unfair play, dumb referees, awesome fans, yellow cards, red cards, big losses, great defeats, penalty drama, and new records for teams almost every tournament. When a soccer team wins the tournament, it impacts a lot of children’s live’s because they know that their country is good at soccer, and they beleive that their country can become champions in the next upcoming world cups. The children in each of these countries play a lot of soccer and some of them are called to the team, some of them win the World Cup which is like a dream come true to them and their country. Others don’t win the World Cup, but they get really far in the tournament.
– Has a soccer team and have many friends from soccer
– Doesn’t think she is going to make the women’s World Cup in her life
– Have won the thanksgiving tournament championship almost every year
– Likes to watch soccer with her family
– Plays a League in Poco
– It affects his homework at school because now he has to balance soccer with assignments, projects, and studies for upcoming tests; make it 50-50.
– Where Leon comes from is Mexico, which a lot of Mexican soccer players are passionate about the sport.
– Higher leagues gain more popularity, lower leagues gain less popularity in Leon’s opinion.
– Leon’s future can bright as long as he gives it everything he got to go to the World Cup Qatar 2022. In case he doesn’t make it, Leon has other plans, like becoming an archeologist or historian.