Your About Me Page….is all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, it is an opportunity to express who you are, and share the things you like to do. But more so, this is where you can share the best of you. Include your Riverside leadership activities, field trip experiences, Rapid Change activities, and other amazing things you are doing. This page will grow and change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online.
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: “Bruises go away but words don’t” because words are much more powerful then anything else.
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: Find your favorite YouTube clip, add it to your blog. Explain why you chose it. Add any clips that show some of the amazing things you’ve done. When you graduate you can have a list of videos from your entire school career.
For more detailed information about how to embed click here.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: Find a picture that you like, dislike, has inspired you or is meaningful to you for some reason. Find a picture that is powerful to you. Insert the picture into your page, and explain why you chose this picture.
For more detailed information how to insert images click here.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: Create a hyperlink to a website that is meaningful to you. Explain why you chose this site.
For more detailed information how to create a hyperlink click here.
5) The History or Your Birthday:
My birthday is September 11th 2002, there was a terrorist plans crash into the twin towers in 2001, and in 1944 the Americans troops went into Luxembourg