Your About Me Page….is all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, it is an opportunity to express who you are, and share the things you like to do. But more so, this is where you can share the best of you. Include your Riverside leadership activities, field trip experiences, Rapid Change activities, and other amazing things you are doing. This page will grow and change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online.
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened! – Dr. Seuss
2) My favourite YouTube clip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w-185ttTdY
I like this clip a lot because it really shows his talent and how he dominated the ATP world tour. (Association of tennis professionals)
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: I chose this picture because in the summer everyone was playing this game. This was a perfect example of what addiction can do to a person and this image shows it in a unique way.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: Youtube.ca. I love this website because there are so many people sharing their passion and you can literally find out how to do anything and they videos are fun as well.
5) The History or Your Birthday: 1. 1895 – Volley Ball is invented by W.G. Morgan. 2. 1953 – The movie Superman premiers. 3. 1997 – The Simpsons becomes the longest-running prime-time animated series. The Flintstones held the record previously.