The title of the article caught my eyes in the first place.I am a tea person, drink from grocery-store tea bag is almost a quotidian thing to me. But, i never thought about tea bag would generate billions of microplastic into every cup. I like how the author demonstrate the article in a quite clearly form, which makes me easy to get the content. The article depicts how tea bag produce billions of microplastic. Basically, the effect that plastic brings to our earth is extremely harmful, but nobody thought that silk tea bag can also release plastic. And so, experiment that proves the fact of tea bag can always prevent and remind tea drinkers.
I learned how strong are these online streaming services, and many Canadian are not watching kind of ” Canadian content” people don’t need TV right now we can watch everything online. Internet starts to beat other media services. Also, the government wants to keep Canadian content continued.
I really enjoy the movie, I think this movie really touched me, and I felt really heartwarming. When Chris finally pass the test I felt life is so hard, and if you work so hard for your life, one day you will meet happiness. In the movie, I learn that life is not easy, the people who are successful and live in happiness, they work so hard, and they went through a hard time before, no one’s life is sail with the wind, you must pay then you get payback. The second lesson that I learned is don’t give up something easy, if you work on something for a long time and you want to give up, just keep do it, maybe you can work a little bit harder, you can get there. The last lesson I learned is, in the movie, Chris always wear the suit when he doing his job, he thinks the first impression is an important thing. even his broke and he still wore the suit really tidily. The most thing I love about this movie is the actor who acted Chris anChristopherer, are will smith and his son, so the movie shows the father’s love really reality, and the movie shows really natural. “The pursuit of happiness” is a really good movie and it is an awesome movie for whatever age level, I think everyone could learn different things from this movie. And this is the second time that I watched this movie, I think I learn something new.
When I was 7, there was one time that my mom sick and she can’t do anything. My dad was not at home because of the business trip. So I was the only person to take care my mom. My mom told me what I need to do. First, my mom told me to buy vegetable, meats and some medicine for her, that was the first time that I go out by myself, and then I did a pretty good job. When I went back home I try to cook, I learned to cook when I was 6 so cook can’t be really difficult for me. My mom was surprised by me, and I0 was really proud of this.
This is my project showing my future career plans.
On your blog, you will do a post demonstrating your understanding of the requirements for graduation.
Replace the blank lines (with instructions) with the appropriate information.
You can use the PowerPoint and document I showed you earlier in the semester to find this information. It is in the password area of the blog.
Reminder: Course credits are only earned on classes that are Grade 10 level and up. You only earn credits if you pass the course.
- Title: My Graduation Plan
- Category: Planning 10
Fill in the info below, then copy and paste it into the body of your blog post:
- Healthy Living
- This year, I am __going to do__tennis_____ to meet DPA requirements (150 mins/week of moderate to vigorous physical activity).
- Next year, I will ____going to do table tennis_____ to meet DPA requirements.
- Other than physical activity, I will also need a concrete plan for _physical activity_____ and __stress management_____ in order to lead a healthy life after graduation.
- Course Credits
- I need __80__ credits to graduate. A typical course is worth __4__
- _48__ of them must be from required courses.
- __28_ of them must be from electives.
- __16__ of them must be from Grade 12 courses.
- At the end of this year, I will have __#__
- Community Connections
- I need __30__ hours of work/volunteer experience. To show I completed this, I must show proof in the form of ___paystub__ or _reference letter____.
- I can start accumulating these hours in Grade __
- My plan to earn work/volunteer hours is through _work in restaurant or do volunteer in some elementary school in coquitlam___.
- I will also need to complete a reflection that includes _____employability skills_____, _______what I did______, and _____how I benefitted_________. It will be __200_ typed words minimum.
- Career and Life
- In addition to updating my resume, I will also create ___highschool graduate______ and ___life and financial plan_______ to show that I have a plan in place after graduation.
- When I graduate, my current plan is to go to university.
- To prepare for the interview, I can look at the questions ahead of time. They are found __GT website
- My interview will be with a ___Riverside staff member
- The 3 people at Riverside who are here to help with this process are:
- My counsellor
- My course teacher
In Grade 12, I will find all the necessary documents AND submit them GT wensite.
I will complete Grad Transitions 12 whenever I have ____English 12If I have it in 1st semester, I must complete everything except the interview before __winter ball ticktets___. In 2nd semester, everything except the interview must be completed before __second week of January__.–
If I don’t understand something I would ask my employees .
If I feel really stressful I would give myself some break.
I would not do dangerous things for my job.
If somebody don’t understand the work I will help them.
I will stop the people who works with me to do not safe things.