1) What is Your Favorite Quote: One of my favorite quotes is by Ernest Hemingway who was an author in the 1900’s. He said “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” This is one of my favorite quotes because it’s basically saying that you shouldn’t do things to be better than someone else, but that you should do things to better your past self.
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip: I don’t really have a favorite YouTube video but this one is defiantly be up there. It’s a video by HFP titled The Chosen One. It’s a Star Wars tribute to Anakin Skywalker AKA Darth Vader. I thing that they did a fantastic job capturing Anakin’s journey throughout the movies and the TV shows.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You: Spider-Man has been a favorite of mine since a young age and still is today. Over there years there has been many different takes on Spider-Man so it’s cool to see many of them all in one picture.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: My favorite website is Apple Trailers. I love watching movies so I go on there to see if there are any new trailers for movies that might be worth watching.
5) The History or Your Birthday: I was born March 30th and here are some other thing that I found out that also happened on March 30th. I found this information on a website called “On This Day.”
- March 30th1867: “US buys Alaska from Russia for $7,200,000 (2 cents an acre – Seward’s Folly)”
- March 30th1953: “Albert Einstein announces revised unified field theory”
- March 30th2006: “Marcos Pontes is the first Brazilian astronaut in space”