To be able to complete this project my group and I worked as a team to finish it. We all contributed our skills to get the finished product. I provided my phone to take the pictures and I also edited some parts of the video. I didn’t edit the green screen, but I did add sound and sound effects to make it more realistic.
One thought on “Stop Motion – “The Hitchhiker””
Thank you for posting the “Stop Motion Project” based on your short story unit. I have some observations regarding this piece on a technological perspective, that I wanted to share with you:
– Great editing and overall presentation creating a stop motion video
– Extremely professional in format (replicates the medium), use of green screen and multiple settings (road, highways, etc.)
– Few points where your hands show up (could have eliminated)
– Excellent sound effects (car screeching and the sirens)
– The stop motion was a bit jumpy, could have been further balanced
– Recreates the story using the creative fluency (new product)
– Posted and embedded correctly on your Edublog
Thank you for sharing and well done!