1. What I did: (Explain what you personally accomplished to finish your project.)
For this YPI project I was tasked with: video editing, script writing, slide management, and general organization/making sure deadlines are met. The work I did was: video editing the whole video, writing the whole script (minus one slide), and making sure everyone did their part.
2. What I found difficult: (Write about any part of the project you found challenging.)
I found making the video only 10 minutes difficult. There was so much info we could include, but it had to be narrowed down to only the important stuff.
3. What really worked, or what you’re proud of:
I am proud of my team’s ability to present the project in a clear professional way.
4. What I wish:
I wish that we could have more time to polish our presentation for the next level of competition that we are going into.
5. Next time: (Write about what you would do differently next time.)
Next time I would like to be able to get Doug and his pads dog to show up to our presentation (for a hook).
6. The letter grade I’d honestly give myself:
I would honestly give my self an A because I challenged myself and made this presentation to the best of my ability, and put in lots of time and effort.