Welcome to Honours English 9
The daily agenda of what we will be doing in class each day is in the tab “Today in Honours 9” located on the top bar as well as at the right. The documents that you will need are in the pull down menus from the top bar. The tabs are organized according to the unit.
If you scroll down past the calendar, there are some helpful links that relate to the study of English Literature.
- Core Competency materials to help you with your reflections:
- This I Believe Essays
- Big Think articles and videos
- Pros and Cons of issues
- Honours 9 Blog log 2019-2bdrd5h
- Free Rice
- quotes to inspire your writing
- English is Weird!
- Etymology Dictionary (the origin of words)
- The origin of idioms and proverbs
- Word Hippo – great way to learn new vocabulary
- Note-taking tips
- Creative image maker tools for students
- digital image maker tools
- Web apps for making videos
- famous expressions from literature