Welcome to English 9
How to write Core Competency reflections: How-to-Self-Assess-Using-the-Core-Competencies-14szm75-1rk9uv4
The daily agenda of what we will be doing in class each day is in the tab “Today in English 9” located on the top bar as well as at the right. The documents that you will need are in the pull down menus from the top bar. The tabs are organized according to the unit.
Some links to help you with the study of English:
- Free Rice
- Reading opportunities in non-fiction
- Word Hippo – cool way to learn new vocabulary
- quotes to inspire your writing
- English is Weird!
- Etymology Dictionary (the origin of words)
- The origin of idioms and proverbs
- Note-taking tips
- Creative image maker tools for students
- digital image maker tools
- Web apps for creating digital content
- famous expressions from literature