First Nations Lifestyles

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kjamieson
    Keymaster

Which First Nations group do you think would have the easiest lifestyle? Provide at least 3 supporting reasons for your choice. All your responses and reasons need to be completed in your own words.

danyinw2014

i think the Iroquois people have the easiest lifestyle because the got forest and river and they don‘t have extreme weather in there (the people live in Northwest coast has extreme weather snow so its not the easiest style).Iroquois has lots of fruit tree in the forest so they didn’t have to worried of hungry when they didn’t catch animals that day.they got wood in the forest to build a house for the rainy day, they also can catch animals for the clothing and food, i think they have everything for their life in the forest so they got the easiest lifestyle.(Diane)

I think the plain people would have the easier lifestyle,because what they need to do for their life are crop and hunt.
    As their name “Plain”,their life must be plain.
    They can eat the meat from the animals and used the skin to keep them warm.
    So I think their life would be easier than others.

nozomin2013

I think The Iroquois has the easiest lifestyle because the region is Ontario and Quebec. The region is easy to live.Also food and natural resources are easy to get as fish. Shelter covered with forest and river. It is not really difficult to make shelters.Iroquoian nations formed leagues, for three main purposes.The purposes are nice.To share a peace with their neighbours and to share a peace with trading partners. They wanted their allies to fight against common foes. These are likely resemble now so Iroquois has the easiest lifestyle.

I think the people of the west coast is easiest lifestyle. They are close the sea they can use water easier and have more seafood, the rivers were full of them, they also have forest and use tree to make everything and hunted the animal in the forest. The weather in this areas is warn. They have strong house can live well.

candyf2013

I think Plains people have the easiest lifestyle, because Plains people are living in the southern province (Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba), the weather in there are much warmer than the north. Also, the natural resources of this First Nations are buffalo. There have a lot of buffaloes, so Plains people will eat their meat. Use their skin to build their house, so their house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Also, There have a lot of grasslands, so they are able to plant things.

ximingw2012

最欣賞相中拉最欣賞相中拉

ximingw2012

늑㱈잼󣵛|ֳ괢

&#8888

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar