What questions did you answer to find your research on your topic?
- What is a bio diesel car?
- Why are bio diesel cars best?
- Why are bio diesel cars better for the environment?
- How hard would it be to change over from a regular gasoline car to a bio diesel car?
- What are somethings everyone can do to help?
- What are some alternatives to cars the run on gas?
What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
We tried to find pictures on pixels but didn’t find any we like. We used a couple of ones the represented the facts but there wasn’t that much of a choice on our topic.
What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
First we had to think of questions to answer. Then we had to search answers for those questions. After that we pieced it all together in a power point.
How did you verify and cite the information you found?
I would find out the rating of the site before I used the site to use their information so it’s true and not made up. We cited our information in our power point.
How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better?
I think that we did a very good job of finding good and true information that we can use. I think that we could of had a bit more information and had a couple more pictures to go with that information. We also could of answered are questions a bit better.