Some Pictures of the equipment we used
– Aligator Wires
– Different kinds of fruit (listed below)
The Fruits that we used during this expirement and their results
Lemon – 0.7 voltage
Orange – 0.2 voltage
Dragon Fruit – 0.75 voltage
Apple – 0.4 voltage
Banana – 0.71 voltage
Potato – 0.5 voltage
Lime – 0.7 voltage
– When you squeezed the fruit, the voltage went up
– The dragon fruit had the most voltage, I thought the lemon would de the best
Questions and Answers
- If your bulb doesn’t glow, how can you find out if electrons are flowing?
The bulb didn’t glow but we knew there was electrons flowing because we used a voltmeter.
- If your bulb doesn’t glow, why not?
There wasn’t enough voltage for the bulb to use.
- How can we modify our experiment to improve our results?
We can use some exotic fruits. They might have a better chance.
- What is causing electrons to flow in this experiment?
The moisture in the fruits is helping the electrons flow through the fruit.
- How can I use this in my everyday life?
You could take the knowledge you got from this expirement and use it to help you build a circuit of some sort.