3 things that i think are the most important about static electricity are…
- That when you have increase the amount of charge, you increase the electric force.
- Conductors and Insulators, Conductors let the electricity to move easily and a insulator makes it harder for the electricity to move.
- The law of static charge which is…
- Objects with the same charge repel each other.
- Objects with opposite charges attract each other.
- Charged objects attract neutral objects.
What lab I found the most helpful was when we use the electroscope to see which materials made the most static, Because it showed me what makes the electroscope repel or attract.