I am a fast twitch type II muscle gene, I make the muscle twitch faster.
I got combined with a the exact gene, all super dominant. My gene got put into a young kid named Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan could fly like a bird, the fast twitch muscles made him push off the ground quicker making him deny gravity, and jump really high. Michael Jordan used his gene given ability to play basketball. He was really good because he could jump 75inches high, later on he worked on his shooting so he got better. He grew to be 6’6 dunking over everyone. No one could stop him. He got drafted by the Chicago Bulls, 6 Championships, 14 all-star selections, and 3 MVPs. Nicknamed AIR JORDAN.
1) What questions did you need to research in order to create your mutation story?
I researched how to jump higher, and it said if you have faster twitch fibres that twitch fast, you can jump higher. You can also develop them from training. (I researched years before this)
2) What new or familiar digital tools did you try to use as you worked through this project?
Gather information, then execute
3) What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
listen to mrs. Brandsma in science class
4) How did you verify and cite the information you found?
i didn’t use any cites
5) How did the process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better?
did it on time