- We are reading an essay by Bertand Russell
How does this connect to our theme of “The Human Condition”?
*We will be reading the short story “Sam the Athlete” aloud as a class.
*Please open the document below:
- Short story summary: this chart will guide you through applying the short story terms to the short story “Sam The Athlete”.
*Start to study the prose fiction terms as you will have a quiz on these next week…
For My online learners today (M-Z), please work on the following:
- Please read the short story “Sam the Athlete” above.
- Please complete the short story summary sheet (above). This will guide you through the short story elements and apply them to a short story. This is a generic sheet –and in this case you will apply it to the short story “Sam the Athlete”.
- Please review the Prose Fiction terms (posted on Monday and Tuesday September 14th and 15th). There will be a quiz on these next week so always good to be prepared!
- If you did not complete “No Red Ink” from Wednesday you can use this time to do so.
- Wednesday Writes: if you did not finish your draft from Thursday you can do so.