*Writing Poems: I would like to finish up writing our poems as well as reflecting on the poems that we have written on a rubric…
Today, we will be starting our Novel Study and we will do this through Literature circles.
1) Night by Elie Wiesel
2) The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
3) All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
4) Fugitive Pieces by Ann Michaels
5) All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
6) The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
7) Red Rising by Pierce Brown
8) The Illegal by Lawrence Hill
9) Lullabies for Little Criminals by Heather O’Neill
* Book Talks: Time to look, research and choose novels.
*Once you have chosen a novel, you will meet with group members to establish a reading schedule….