1.what is a app ? App is an abbreviated form of the word “application.” An application is a software program that’s designed to perform a specific function directly for the user or, in some cases, for another application program.
2.Does it actually teach the user ?Yes, because the A+ Spelling Tests app is a must-have for all elementary classrooms. Students can practice their spelling words, while teachers can can track how they are doing. Next to each spelling test students and teachers can see their results. Other great features include the ability to instantly see if you are right or wrong, unscramble mode to help sharpen spelling skills, and the ability to submit tests through email
3.Does the app be understand quickly? yes, because when you want to uploading something or learn something you can find at the app.
- what aspect of your Science class does it adress? It’s the kahoot , we always use it.
- Why people made the mobile app? It is people tired to use product , so they invented the app.
- how to creature a app ? to click create the app, and than click it again ,and login your password, and it become a app.
7. Can the app help students learn scientific content ? Yes it can Citizen science: Real-world applications for science students
Citizen science projects enlist everyday citizens to collect or analyze data for real-world research studies. This article suggests that bringing citizen science projects into the classroom can help students understand the relevance of curriculum objectives. Several projects are suggested, for elementary, middle, and high school.
- App have something to do with science? yes,it have. Take the best of SCIENCE with you wherever you go with the all-new app! Explore black holes, outer space, engineering, cutting-edge tech, and the latest on your favorite SCI programs like How It’s Made, Through the Wormhole and Fringe! Watch thousands of clips, share shows with your friends, and make sure you never miss an episode with the built-in schedule viewer