Spirit Bear Chapter 19 & 20 Questions
1 Cole complains he can’t do it as soon as Edwin and Garvey, tell him he’s going to have to build the cabin all on his own.
2 . Cole would not admit when he was hungry because Cole chose to eat cold cereal .
- Pride has no place on the island means do right thing even if he is embarrassed.
4 . Cole learns from his whale dance a whale migrates but if doesn’t have home, Cole feels it like a whale .
- Cole has to carry a rock up the hill because with each step , you carry your ancestor with your mind ,he roll it down the hill because he imagine your anger rolling away .
- Garvey wants Cole to apologize to himself because Cole is making a mess with his life .
- Cole learned from his wolf dance that you need help of others like the wolf pack .
- I think he discovered that not to think to made his mind calm.
- The realization Cole came to as he rolled the ancestor rock down the was he can’t blame his ancestors for what he did.
- I think is a turning point for Cole .