THE 5 MOST FUN THINGS IN GR.10
This is the last blog post I will be doing for Math 10 and it hurts me to say that. This year I loved Math. Every Unit was challenging and I think it was a big step up from grade 9. At the beginning of the year I wanted a challenge and I for sure got one. Math 10 is very important. The next two years are going to build off of what I learned this year so it’s important to know what you need to work on for the following years. I am going to state the 5 most important things I think were the most enjoyable this year.
- DO YOUR HOMEWORK- This may not be fun… But it is Super important. And yes, I still need to work on getting better at this, but it is the most important thing for any class. You need to start making good work habits ASAP.
- The second favorite part for me was doing SYSTEMS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS. I just loved how i could feel so confident in my answer because I could verify. I loved understanding how an equation could work and how I could get answers i never thought I could. I knew more about an equation than I thought.
- The third thing is TRIGONOMETRY. It was by far the easiest unit for me. It was a little bit tricky in some parts but for the most part it was easy. If you pay attention you do great.
- Number four was FACTORING AND POLYNOMIAL EXPRESSIONS. This one was my favorite because I got an incredible mark on my test that I was not expecting. I was just really proud of myself.
- The last thing on my list was THE PEOPLE IN MY MATH CLASS. I could have not asked for a better math 10 class. Everyone was so kind. It was so much fun when everyone took the projects we did seriously. I loved when I could teach someone something and they could teach me something. I just loved hoe everyone contributed so well.
Math 10 was amazing for me and I would do it again. A big Thank You goes out to the greatest math teacher I’ve had in a long time. Mrs. Burton, thank you for teaching me so much and making it fun. I was a little nervous because I heard from other people it was going to be hard but you helped me get my way through it. 🙂
Khan Academy: http://www.khanacademy.org Desmos: http://www.desmos.com/ IXL: https://ca.ixl.com/?partner=bing&adGroup=IXL+-+General&campaign=1456&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Search+-+IXL+-+Branded+-+International+-+Int+-+Phrase&utm_term=ixl&utm_content=IXL+-+General