To stay safe at work I will…
- Make sure to use all of the safety equipment provided by the employer.
- Report and health and safety hazards or violations that I know about.
- Refuse to perform any unsafe work.
To keep others safe at work I will…
- Communicate with all of my co-workers so there are n0 accidents.
- Not engage in any kind of horseplay or similar conduct.
Worksafe videos / stories
- The Matthew Bowcott resonated me the most.
- Because the first job I got was at a fast-food place, which deals with oil and has the dangers just like Matthew’s workplace.
- I can learn that we should always refuse unsafe work, and that we should always be careful and trust our instincts if it tells us that something is unsafe.