1. If one light bulb goes out all the other ones go out as well.
2. If one light bulb is unscrewed the others stay on and still light up.
3. The 3 parallel light bulbs where connected to the battery and the switch’s, then when we turned the switch’s on all the lights lit up.
4. If one of the parallel light bulb was unscrewed the other lights would still light up but the electrons would not be able to flow into the unscrewed light bulb.
5. We did great on recreating the house, adding furniture inside and building the circuits for it.
Information fluency questions
1. We needed to figure out how we were going to build our circuits and how to attach them around our house, also what type of materials we where going to use to build the furniture for our house and what else can we add to it to improve it.
2. We used videos on YouTube and information on google for ideas to build our circuits.
3. We came up with an idea to add the different circuits around the inside of our house and to light up the rooms we attached the wires, the switch and the battery together and then used strong tape to keep it up around the house.
4. We decide to build 5 different types of circuits using the materials in the room and others from home.
5. By the start of Monday our house circuit was completed and was ready to be marked.
Today in science my group and I were trying to light up a pair of light bulb and a switch using the same materials that we used yesterday in our play dough lab using play dough and connecting it to wires to light up small coloured lights. We created a circuit by the wires to the play dough sphere and a pair of batteries the lights lit up. It will take a while to come up with a solution to get the light bulbs and the switch working. It was the best creation we came up with and tested.
Having trouble with picture will come later.
1.I am looking for properties about specific elements on the Periodic Table.
2.Some ways to find the properties would be to search on the internet, research in science textbooks, ask a Science teacher, do an experiment with the element and take data.
3.I have found the app Elements: The Periodic Table that has all the necessary information about all the elements on the Periodic Table.
4.It is very simple to use. You click on an app and it opens up a page with all the necessary information about the element. The number of the element, the group it belongs to, the block it is in. It lists all the general, physical and atomic characteristics of the element. The history of the element as well as a picture is provided. The main applications of the element as well as the isotopes are also given. This is a wonderful app that provides great information on each element of the Periodic Table.
5.The process was very simple. I chose nitrogen which is element #7. I clicked on the box with N and it opened up to another screen that showed all the above listed information about the element.
Pros of this app are that it is very easy to find a lot of information about any element on the Periodic Table. So far there are no cons about this app.
I have learned a lot of detail about each element using this app. This will definitely make learning all the characteristics of elements easy.