I think the marijuana is harmful to the teen, because:
1) it will cause us addict to it and we will get mental illness, we will become easier to get angry and moody
2) it will cause we stay away from others like family and friends.
3) it cause needless bill and we will become more lazy.
4) it does harm to our Brain like short term memory.
Identify the countries:
Identify the theme and explain the history:
2) Theme: Imperialism. History: The great powers countries want to expand their territories by exploited the land and sources of weaker countries.
3) Theme: Nationalism. History: Some Bosnian Serbs formed the Black Hand, a group willing to fight for their nationalistic goals. They wanted to unite the Slavic peoples to form “Greater Serbia.”
Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie are assassinated in Sarajevo, Bosnia.
4) Theme: militarism. History: By the beginning of the 20th century, Britain had established the largest navy in the world to protect its vast empire. Germany’s desire to be a major power in Europe drove it to build up its military resources to match Britain’s naval strength. This buildup of military resources forced France—who had long-standing grudges with Germany—to arm itself in a desperate attempt to maintain the balance of power.
France agrees to respect Belgium’s neutrality, but Germany refuses.
Germany declares war on France.
Germany invades Belgium and Luxembourg to attack France.
Britain declares war on Germany.
5) Theme: Militarism. History: By the beginning of the 20th century, Britain had the strongest power of navy. But German wanted to beat the Britain, so the German in turn built more ships, including dreadnoughts of its own. It also increased the size of its army and its reserve of weapons.
6) First, Austria issues an ultimatum to Serbia on July 23 to punish those involved in the assassination and suppress nationalism, but Serbia does not accept the part to allow an Austrian inquiry, then in July 28, 1914, Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia. Second, Russians had already mobilized to support Serbia. Third, in July 31, Russians order a general mobilization and orders Russia to stop mobilizing. Fourth, France agrees to respect Belgium’s neutrality, but Germany refused. Finally, Britain declares war on Germany.
7) (a) This represent is Britain’s perspective. Because it is a Britain’s cartoon which appears in the Canadian newspaper at the outbreak of the war. And it also shows that it is “ Dual Alliances” fault to cause the war, and the “ triple entente was the hero because they help the Serbia.
(b) The first country is Serbia. because it has the weakest power so people depicted it as a child.
(c) It’s a ionic. The friendship mean the relationship between the powerful countries and weak countries. They only cared about the profit of their own, so the friendship wasn’t true.
The first thing I will do is from now on, I will do training everyday to keep health, and try to eat less fried foods and more fruits. The second thing i will do is from now on, I will talk and stay more time with my family to live in happiness and peaceful. The last thing I will do from now on is, work hard, study hard, and get success everyday.
2: from the data, we know that the dependency ratio is 38.82, I think it’s a bit low because it is lower than 40%, so that’s mean we have more workers than dependents.
3: in the year of 2017 of China, there are more births than the deaths, but the natural increase isn’t high. And the males in China are much more than the females. China has entered the stage 4, that is low birth rates, low death rates and low natural increase. But because of the large cardinal number, the population is still a big problem of China.
4: In the year of 2017 of China, the workers(14~64) is more than the dependents(0~14 and 65~), but the next few year, when the workers become the dependents, we seem to have fewer labors, the dependency ratio will increase so China will get into a little trouble of insufficient labor and aging population. Now China has let go of the two-child policy, it is helpful to reduce the stress from these two problems. The government can also let go of immigration policy to have more talents to work for China.
Ranking the job:
4: prime minister
5: government general
The reason why I want to be a senator is that I want to vote on my own to choose the representative I want. And I don’t want to manage the country, this position is best fit for me, so I want this first.
The minister is a helper of prime minister, this is what I like, I don’t have too much responsibility on my shoulder.
MP is a position that to judge a law or opinion wrong of right, this job is also helpful to manage the country, but it has little right, so i put it in the third place.
prime minister, is a position to manage the country, as a head of a country, i don’t think i can do this job well, so i put it in the 4th place.
The reason I don’t want to be GG is this position is on behalf of the Queen, represent her and Canada to work in the government. Although I want to be a assistant in the country, but I don’t want to represent the King or Queen, by the way, this job must good at English and French.