Name __________David Dai ____________________________
- Now that it’s over, what are my first thoughts about this overall project? Explain the positives and negatives.
Positive: My first thought is excited, because this is a team work, not myself work, someone can help me, I am not alone, and my job will less than self-project.
Negatives: That is the very big project, and we need to speed long time to do it.
- What were some of the most interesting discoveries I made while working on this project? About the question? Or about myself? Or about others?
About myself, the most interesting discovery is I learned the discrimination in the Canada, and I leaned some news and information about our question how to keep women’ safe in the society.
- What were some of my most challenging moments and what made them so? How can these challenges be overcome if a similar situation arises in the future?
The most challenging moment is English and understanding of English. I think If a similar situation arises, I will spend more time to understand, to learn it.
- What were some things about my group members that I am grateful for regarding this project?
Although we have argument, my group members never give up, and help each other, to bear the responsibility.
- How did I help others during this process? How do I feel I may have hindered others?
For the help, I just finish my jobs and I didn’t do so many extra jobs. For the hindered, I always have many questions and understand of English problems need their help.
- What should I do differently from a personal standpoint the next time I work in groups?
I think I need to do more jobs and help each other when I finished my job, to take responsibility.
- How will the learning from this project affect my thinking and actions in the future?
Group responsibilities and team unity.
- Do I have any suggestions for Mr. Chan or Ms. Thomasen on how to improve this project?
I hope they can give us more whole projects example to illustrate the project.