1) Product: Ceaser dog food
2) Describe the images, colours, and font style: The colours are blue, everything Is a light blue and they have white dogs in the image. the image has 2 dogs, one is suppose to be the dog “ceaser” from the dog food and there is another dog who apparently loves the ceaser food. the font in the image is just a little caption in the middle of the advertisement.
3) Name the emotions the ad is trying to evoke from the viewer: I think they may be wanting to show that your dog will really love the dog food and be happier. If you have a dog you want them to be happy and enjoy eating so I think that is what they are trying to get at. I have 2 dogs and i’m looking at this advertisement and I instantly want to buy this product for my dogs.
4) What type of consumer do you think this ad is meant to appeal to: It is meant to appeal to any dog owners, mainly adults because mainly their job to pick what dog food you want your dog to eat.
5) Advertising strategies: I think they used emotions because if you have dogs and you see this ad where these dogs are happy and are all over the girl who gave them food you will want that with your dogs as well. Also, if you have a more picky dog and they will enjoy this type of dog food you will feel better about feeding it to your dog. I think this because there is a caption in the photo, that says ” Now every dog wants to be a Ceaser dog”. Meaning, now all the dogs want to eat Ceaser’s dog food.
2. Describe the images, colours and font styles: The colours are really bright, and it stands out a lot. The image has a darker background and the coke bottle itself is bright and red and stands out. There is a quote and it says “can’t beat the real thing”.
3. Name the emotions the ad is trying to evoke from the viewer: I think that is it trying to make the person who is looking at the photo want a ice cold coke. They are aiming towards making the viewer want there product by showing them images and clips of things that will make them want the coke. For example, the bright colours, the captions and how it is laid in ice.
4. What type of consumer do you think this ad is meant to appeal to: Honestly all ages. I think it appeals to younger kids, because they all like sugary drinks and soft drinks. Teenagers, because they can buy it at school, work, mall, and in general. Lastly, adults because they can buy it for themselves or buy for family parties and to have at home in general.
5) Advertising strategies: They have it laid in ice to make it more appealing because it is implying that its cold and refreshing. How they have it in a glass bottle and captioned “the real thing”. In general this advertisement has a lot of strategies to intrigue consumers into buying their product because of little things like a caption, or an image.