1) Statistics is a big help in society. Its showing what the majority of people like.
2) Statistics is a help in math and without it, math is almost useless.
3) There not always valid because sometimes they survey specific types of people when they should be broad in general and surveyors could be bias.
Quebec prohibition referendum, 1919
When I first read the article, I thought about my own opinion which differs a lot in the opinion of people during the 1900s, because to me, alcohol and alcohol usage is a common adult benefit and not so much a sin or radicalism.
After learning about influencing factors, I now think there was a use of language, Cultural Sensitivity and time and timing …because during the 1900’s, people weren’t as open to the idea of alcohol usage had an effected on the decision making and results of the votes.
In the future, when reading and interpreting survey data I will make sure I understand the question and think about the influencing factors.
By: Ghazal, Sabrina, Natasha & Belle
1. List three things you spend money on each month that would be fixed expenses?
Car insurance/bus pass
2. List three things you spend money on each month that would be variable expense?
3. If you needed to save money, how could you have changed your spending?
Eat in more, create a savings account, cut out entertainment.
4. How much money could you save in a month without giving up too much?
Depends how much your earnings are weekly or monthly. Its different for students and full time working adults. One way to save money is to create a savings account.