- What it is.
- How you felt when you got it.
- When and how did you realize it was a want.
- How do you feel about it now?
A t-shirts is from what i need to what i want. Because everyone need clothing, and when i have the basic clothes that i need,I began to want to have more different kinds of clothes. Because different kinds of clothes would be possible for me to have a look is different every day.When I 15 years old I began to realize that wear is no a casual things, the clothes are started from “I need” to “I want” in my life.
- Healthy Living
- This year, I am running everyday to meet DPA requirements (150 mins/week of moderate to vigorous physical activity).
- Next year, I will keep running everyday to meet DPA requirements.
- Other than physical activity, I will also need a concrete plan for running and swimming in order to lead a healthy life after graduation.
- Course Credits
- I need 80 credits to graduate. A typical course is worth 48 credits.
- 48 of them must be from required courses.
- 28 of them must be from electives.
- 16 of them must be from Grade 12 courses.
- At the end of this year, I will have 10 credits.
- Community Connections
- I need 30 hours of work/volunteer experience. To show I completed this, I must show proof in the form of a pay stub or reference letter.
- I can start accumulating these hours in Grade 11.
- My plan to earn volunteer hours is through 25 hours.
- I will also need to complete a reflection that includes 30 hours of Work or Volunteer Experience during Gr.10-12, Show which Employability Skills you developed while at this particular job, and Describe what you did and how you benefitted from this experience. It will be 200 typed words minimum.
- Career and Life
- In addition to updating my resume, I will also create Post-Secondary plans and Financial Plan to show that I have a plan in place after graduation.
- When I graduate, my current plan is to go to university.
- To prepare for the interview, I can look at the questions ahead of time. They are found on GT website.
- My interview will be with a Riverside staff member.
- The 3 people at Riverside who are here to help with this process are:
- Grad Transitions teacher
In Grade 12, I will find all the necessary documents AND submit them GT Website.
I will complete Grad Transitions 12 whenever I have Grad Transitions If I have it in 1st semester, I must complete everything except the interview before work completed . In 2nd semester, everything except the interview must be completed before the end of April.
My goal for lowering my level of stress vulnerability is 51.