What I have learned:
- The dependent variable and The independent variable
- X- and Y- Intercepts of a Graph
Explain What I learned:
- The dependent variable: the function relation between the specific number with another (or several) will change the number of changes and changes, is call the dependent variable
- The independent variable: Independent variables is considered to be the cause of the dependent variable.
- Y = f (X). This type is expressed as Y is the dependent variable, X is the independent variable.
- X-intercept: Y-coordinate is 0.
- Y-intercept: X-Coordinate is 0.