1. All over the world, in rich and poor countries, , there has always been poverty, both relative and absolute. Relative poverty deals with economic inequality between two groups living in the same region. Wherever relative exist, social problems, such as increased crime, may occur. On the other hand, absolute poverty is a standardized measure of one’s income. For example, based on the new poverty line of $1.25 a day, 1.4 billion people were living in a poverty in 2005. But is this mean everyone else in the world is doing okay? Unfotunately, almost half of the people around the world live on less than $2.50 a day. And about 80% of the people around the world live on less than $10 a day.
2. In each country, each nation investigates how consumption and standard consumption of food such as food, medicine, transportation, housing, etc. Because each country has different characteristics of environment, geography, number of people etc, It will be difficult to standardize as one . Therefore, the poverty should defined as those who earn less than 10% or less than 5% of the average in each country.
1. Yes. China’s “one child” policy is key to controlling China’s population. If they restrict by law, they can’t born their second baby. someway they give birth by the government doesn’t know, they can’t Birth notification, So when they grown up, they can’t do without their parents. so people will not have second baby. Even if they have their babay they might chose abortion.
(1-2)[India achieved stabilization without population control. As argued above, there are ways to achieve population- size sustainability without implementing a "one child" policy. There are alternative means. India is a good example of this, having achievebroadly similar declines in fertility without state coercion or occasional brutality.]
like this example, we should have try to control the population whithout stabulization. But in case of China, they has too much people. Goverment even can’t know all the people. so China can’t apply like India’s way.
2. Yes. it’s fair for citizen rights. because in many country, all the couple has freedom to have their baby if both side want. so it’s not fair for citizen. But it’s special case China is communism country so restirct people’s freedom and goverment control people is not a bad thing.
also China has serious problem with over population. If the population is keep increasing, people can’t get enough benefit. So their life quality will getting worse. So it’s fair.
(2-2)[“One child” policy violates right to reproduce and found family. The one- child policy has been criticized by human rights advocacy groups and Western religious advocacy groups who consider it contrary to the human rights of reproduction. Many governments, including the United State government, argue that the policy violates a right to “found a family”, which is protected under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.]
All the people has rights about getting baby if the both side of couple allow. Born is natural problem. Also, because of the controlling population, abortion is not good at human being. The baby is already have life and living in mother’s body. So control population forcibly, is not fit at human being and moral belief.
3. policy caused more good. when we see the population distribution graph of China the population was dicreased.
Through the science develop, we can live more longer. And world still studying about undead life so we can expect longer life then now. So we can see in the graph the proportion of elderly people is increasing. However here is another changing. In the modern society, Female gets a lot of work place. In the past, as the Korean culture, women can’t be career in their life. girls should calm and take care of one’s husband. The only this to expect to daughter is go well with a marriage and have many baby. So all the girl couldn’t get a chance. But now, women getting power, and the world think the female is more meticulous so they complete the work more successfully. It’s kind of stereotype, but it shows objectively how the women’s position has increased. because of these women don’t want to having children. They don’t want to be caught in husband and children. Women value their one life, own dream, and the future. Also like the past in Agriculture-oriented society, we need many children because we need a lot of people to work. but now, it’s not any more. To raise one child takes too much money so people don’t want many children. so the proportion of young people is decreasing.
The government should prepare Low fertility and aging problems for the future and review welfare policy according to fertility rate. Also securing elderly support system and expansion of medical facilities for elderly population.
1) The change in Canada and B.C.’s population gradually increases as the years go by. Though there is no extremely drastic change, as the number of births get higher, the population does as well
2) The common trend in birth rates, for both B.C. and Canada, is that it seems to be decreasing while the death rates increase ever so slightly.
3) The natural increase, in both Canada and B.C, is decreasing as well even though the population seems to be increasing.
4) If you were to open a baby clothing store in B.C., the number of births is essential information so one is aware of how much baby clothing is needed to supply the growing population. The birth and deaths chart would be more useful in this case because it illustrates the population as growing while the birth rate in the other graph show decrease; therefore, it is incompetent. Generally, the number of births would be more helpful to the shop than the birth rate.
5) Funeral and cremation homes could use the deaths and births chart as well. By considering the increasing number of deaths, there should also be more funeral and cremation homes to balance the growing population and high demands for the honourable death passing tradition.
6) If I were a politician in B.C., I would do something to change the number of deaths. The death rate is increasing because of the rather concerning increase from 2014 to 2015 (1,663 deaths more in a year). I would create a policy to prioritize the seniors’ health or perhaps invest more in medical care to shorten the waiting lists once I find out the main cause of this increase. Essentially, the alarming number of deaths would motivate me to change the system for, hopefully, fewer deaths.
- prime Minister-governor general-member of parliament-senator-minister
- Pm: I like this position because prime minister is the leader of the party, and appointed a king through the advice of the prime minister. but I don’t like this it doesn’t have exact term. It sounds little hard.
- governor general: Agent of Elizabeth II, and a high position was attractive element. but kind of just a symbolic presence.
- member of parliament: Represent lawmakers and make laws. It monitors the government and acts as a party supporter. It seems to be acting as a bridge because it acts in many practical politics and acts as a visible government. but I feel it’s too busy and not fit to me when I get this position.
- senator: Investigate Canadian national issues and express local, state and minor interest. It also serves as a government auditor.
- minister: This position do something similar role of federal award’s minister at the state government. This position is also honorable but for me, I want to be prime minister more than minister.