- short story review go over
- Short story final: please silent read when you are done
- Combining sentences due
- Four types of sentences begin
- Poetry terminology
- silent reading
- last class to practice, polish, present to a peer your spoken word. Presentations will begin by random selection on Monday
- Mark Quizzes
- silent reading
- Uploading Sway and descriptive paragraph to blog: ALLABOUTMED
- short story summary 2-2ivs0dd
- Grammar: No Red Ink: Parts of Speech Review II (make sure you understand common, concrete, abstract nouns)
- HMWK check for short story summary for “The Paper Bag Princess”
- Writing a thematic statement (tool box of terms ‘rules for writing thematic statements’)
- Terminology Quiz tomorrow: studyhere these may just a portion of the terms, so rely on your tool box of terms to study.
- 1 – Short Story Terms – Powerpoint Presentation-1bm9ma2
- Grammar: No red ink: Parts of speech II (concrete and common nouns focus)
- Use your short story terminology to apply to this stor
- Short story terms quiz Thursday, study here
Good morning, sorry I have to be away so early in the semester, but my throat feels like it has glass shards in it and I don’t want anyone to get sick.
After your toc does attendance, please go down to the library and enjoy Ms. Henderson’s book talk! Everyone must choose a book to leave in the classroom. You can get to know your book (read it) for 15-20 minutes. If there is time, please work on your sway which is due on Tuesday, along with the descriptive paragraph. Have a great Friday!
Good morning, I am sorry to be away so early in the semester, but my throat feels like glass shards and I don’t want to make everyone sick.
When you go to the library after attendance, please enjoy Ms. Henderson’s book talk and then choose a book to leave in the classroom.
If there is time left, get to know that book for 15-20 minutes (read it). Mr. Barrazoul will come by to go over how to begin your sway.
Reminder: your partner paragraph is due today, please email it to me
Have a great Friday!
- Grammar: go to www.noredink.com and sign up for a student account
- Class code: cool owl 60
- begin parts of speech review
- THE EIGHT PARTS OF SPEECH-10aanas
- Descriptive writing: Life is About Experiences
- Sway: Life Is About Experiences