- Grammar: No Red Ink: Parts of Speech Review, there will be a quiz next Tuesday, February 12
- Go over short story summary for “The Paper Bag Princess”
- The paper bag princess pdf-t7jrfi
- Writing a thematic statement (tool box of terms ‘rules for writing thematic statements’)
- Terminology Quiz Thursday: studyhere these may just a portion of the terms, so rely on your tool box of terms to study.
- Sway presentations tomorrow! Make sure you SWAY is uploaded to your blog, we will review this in c lass, but check original criteria sheet (step 2)
- 1 – Short Story Terms – Powerpoint Presentation-1bm9ma2
- Finish reading Section #3
- Notes for Discussion #3
- If you are able to have discussion 3 today, please do so.
- If you have to be away on a discussion date, make sure you email or give your notes to a group member.
- short story review go over
- Short story final: please silent read when you are done
- Combining sentences due
- Four types of sentences begin
- Poetry terminology
Good morning, sorry I have to be away so early in the semester, but my throat feels like it has glass shards in it and I don’t want anyone to get sick.
After your toc does attendance, please go down to the library and enjoy Ms. Henderson’s book talk! Everyone must choose a book to leave in the classroom. You can get to know your book (read it) for 15-20 minutes. If there is time, please work on your sway which is due on Tuesday, along with the descriptive paragraph. Have a great Friday!
Good morning, I am sorry to be away so early in the semester, but my throat feels like glass shards and I don’t want to make everyone sick.
When you go to the library after attendance, please enjoy Ms. Henderson’s book talk and then choose a book to leave in the classroom.
If there is time left, get to know that book for 15-20 minutes (read it). Mr. Barrazoul will come by to go over how to begin your sway.
Reminder: your partner paragraph is due today, please email it to me
Have a great Friday!