- finish “The Complete Works of Shakespeare”
- Romeo and Juliet timeline and story told via The Simpsons
- Final hand in: essay, theme chart, journal etc.
- 9:30 am play in cafeteria. Drama 9 students have worked hard to create a hilarious comedy.
- Please peer edit: use this checklist, or make your own. Absolutely no capitalization errors please! peer edit sheet
- When ready please print off. No first person “I”, no contractions, at least 1 quote to support in each body paragraph (3), double spaced, title…
- Thesis check, please have me check your thesis.
- Outline: each of the 3 topic sentences should support your thesis statement.
- TKAM final today
- Journal responses #1-5 due today, please highlight, star, make known which 3 are for assessment
- Theme Chart due today
How can literature help us reach a deeper understanding of ourselves and our growth as moral and ethical people? How can it help shape the way we think and act?
Read some of these reviews of the novel and see if you agree or disagree
The original movie: Questions for after TKAM post read-21w0omh
TKAM final exam on Monday
In class essay begins Tuesday. You will have access to your novel, but no devices.
- Read Chapters 29-31
- Journal #5
- TKAM final Monday
- 45 minutes to work on #4 journal response
- Read Chap 27